Greek Goddess Inside Out Sirloin Beef Burgers
Steak Burgers are packed with more flavour than just what’s on top! With fresh ground Round, Chuck or Sirloin from your local grocer, it’s easy to make these signature burgers at home.
- 1 lb (500 g) Lean Ground Beef Sirloin
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup (125 mL) crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup (50 mL) chopped softened sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup (50 mL) EACH bread crumbs and minced onion
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried oregano
Combine beef, egg, garlic, cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, bread crumbs, onion, Worcestershire sauce and oregano in bowl.
Divide meat into 6 portions. Form into 3/4 inch (2 cm) thick patties. Make a thumb-print depression in centre of each patty (to prevent rounding while they grill). Make Ahead: Refrigerate, covered, for 1 hour or up to 1 day.
Grill over medium heat on preheated, oiled grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side, testing doneness with a digital instant read thermometer inserted sideways into centre of each patty to ensure patties are cooked to 160°F (71°C).
- Difficulty: Easy
- Occasion: Everyday, Backyard BBQ, Entertaining, Tailgating